TWR Watch Repairs are authorised by Sinn Spezialuhren to undertake repairs under warranty.
To obtain a warranty repair, please undertake the following steps:
- Ensure your watch is under warranty by examining your sales receipt to determine you are within the warranty given for your watch by Sinn Spezialuhren.
- Bring your watch and proof of purchase to the TWR Watch Repairs workshop (no appointment needed)
- If you are unable to visit our workshop personally you can send your watch securely to us. Instructions on how to do so can be found here.
- Please note that if you own an oil filled model (EZM, Hydro, UX), these watches have to be sent back to Sinn in Germany to be repaired. Details of how to do this can be found here.
- Warranty repairs are undertaken free of charge.